Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

much to be thankful for

I am so thankful for the many undeserved blessings that God gifts me with daily. His goodness and His love just overwhelm me. If He never blessed me another day, I have been blessed beyond measure.

"My mouth is filled with your praise, declaring
your splendor all day long"
Psalm 71:8

I am thankful for:

Little grandsons  named Silas in cute little jackets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Watching Bryton trying to decide whether or not to step into the puddle after his mama said not too...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little boys  named Sawyer in rubber boots and no pants..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seeing my youngest grandchild take 7 steps...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bryton and Eli. Cousins and best friends....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My precious dark-eyed Mikaela, who loves me and fills my heart with great JOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sweet Mercie who loves me so! Her mama (my sweet daughter) asked her why she loved her Nana so much and she said, "Because she's mine..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My 7th grandchild. Today I got to see God's amazing power at work as I marveled yet again at the wonder of His creation. Nestled deep inside my baby daughter is this precious, perfect and awesome gift from heaven. Joining Ashlie, Cody and their precious 2 boys in August will be a sweet and beautiful LITTLE GIRL!!!!!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My ever growing 1000 gifts journal. It has been such a blessing to me to keep track of each days gifts that my precious Lord grants me. He is so good.


Thank you my sweet Lord for bestowing such amazing gifts to me daily. I love you and stand in awe of your goodness and your grace.

10 comments:

Wanda said...

Martha, my blogger friend from NY just sent me the book "1000 Gifts". I've started my journal of gifts, and grandchildren are right up there at the top.

Blessing on Blessing!

Loved reading of your gifts.

Nana Jul said...

Little boys named Sawyer, no pants and rubber boots - My favorite - you captured the greatest photo!! Mercie...because she's mine...how precious is that Nana?!! WOW.
Congratulations on another grand-girl!! God is so good to us...ALL the time!
Thank you for making my heart smile this morning!! You ROCK!!
Love ya,
Julie

Yolanda said...

I'm keeping my 1,000 gift list in the beautiful pink journal you blessed me with some time ago. I kept it for a special season, and this is it. I took it across the pond to Maui, and am on #80 something.

I love and miss you, and your sweetness.

Barbara said...

Yes indeed, grand children are so very special, so much fun, and so much unconditional love, now there are great grand children and all those are even more precious. Good post my friend, Barbara

Anonymous said...

My grandchildren keep me young. Well...at least they keep me acting like I'm young :-)

Dontmissyoursunsetlady said...

Your post brought me joy!

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

They are beautiful gifts of grace, indeed! And now another girl added to the mix. Such joy and blessing.

May the sweetness of these days wrap around you like a favorite blanket. Mark them well.

peace~elaine

Warren Baldwin said...

You are so blessed! What great looking grandkids. Wonderful pics.

Andrea said...

Amen! You are truly blessed and so am I!
Hugs,
andrea

LisaShaw said...

I love EVERY BIT OF THIS MESSAGE! Beautiful photos filled with loads of love! Congratulations on your precious grand baby girl that's on the way!

Much love to you on this blessed Holy week.