"Delight yourself in the Lord and He shall give you the desires of your heart" (Psalm 37:4)
Things that have delighted me this past week:
1. Snuggling between Eli and Mikaela last night.
2. Mikaela (6) giving her Aunt Melissa a dollar for her mission trip to Africa and telling her if she needed more just to let her know. (precious)
3. The sweet smell of the rain Monday. God's fragrance at it's finest.
4. My text message conversation with Yolanda yesterday. (such a delight!)
5. Meeting several new bloggy friends.
6. Drinking coffee with J.D. and Lois 2 mornings this week.
7. Hearing the word "Nana" come out of Mercie's mouth and then those sweet arms reaching up to me.
8. Watching the video by Louie Giglio "Indescribable" AGAIN and being just blown away AGAIN by How Great our God is. He is the Creator and He is powerful and He is certainly Indescribable!
9. Waking up to find that my husband had made coffee and then bringing him a cup of it.
10. The precious videos of Bryton and Sawyer that Ashlie sends me. And the fact that I will see them in about 14 days!!
11. My precious Lord and Savior. He delights me in so many ways every day.
Thank you Lord for delighting me every day of my life. I love you more and more each passing minute. I love how You love me! Thank you for being everything to me.
Delighting in Him,
Wafers or Loaves
16 hours ago