Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

grace...grandkids...God's goodness

"But unto every one of us is given grace, according
to the measure of the gift of Christ"
(Ephesians 4:7)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What an awesome gift of grace this little girl is. God is so good. He has blessed me immeasurably and I will be forever grateful for his generous love.



~~~~~~~~~
"Now unto Him that is able to do
exceeding abundantly above all that
we ask or think, according to
the power that worketh in us."
(Ephesians 3:20)
~~~~~~~~~~

God has gifted me with the amazing title of  'Nana'. I absolutely love being a Nana. It is a huge joy to be a grandmother to my many blessings. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love little girls who look so pretty in their dresses I bought them in Nicaragua. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love little boys that always have a serious look on their face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love little boys with new haircuts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And little boys who THINK they got a haircut... :) 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love little boys with dark hair that I don't think EVER needs a haircut.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love the reception that Papa got when he arrived home from Nicaragua a day later than I did!
~~~~~~~~~~~

The grace of God is overwhelming. Astounding. So undeserved but so appreciated. It is immeasurable and it is indescribable. It fills me and it blesses me. His grace is amazing and I am so thankful that my God dispenses it so generously at just the right time.  Grace moments sprinkled throughout my life that I can look back on and see the working power of His sweet Hand. Grace moments that I know will continue to be bestowed upon me by a loving God. Sweet grace and mercy from the Hand of a good God. 

He thrills. He astounds. He blows me away with His touch. He ministers. He covers. He goes above and beyond what I could ever imagine. 

Lord, you are so good and you are so loving. You are mighty and powerful and gracious and I love you from the depths of my soul. I will praise you and worship you with all that I am as long as I have breath.

"O LORD, our Lord, how
excellent is thy name in all the earth!
who hast set thy glory above the heavens"
(Psalm 8:1)

7 comments:

fuzzytop said...

Grace.... Love it! Beautiful post!

Adrienne

Anonymous said...

Your post has gotten me all excited about having grandkids! I love having stuff to look forward to. Your grandkids are all so gorgeous. I bet you're an amazing "Nana!"

Nana Jul said...

Precious moments!! Grace moments! Showered abundantly on us daily...can we see them? Did we catch a glimpse of His amazing wonder?! Will we remember it?

OK..gotta ask, why did Jimbo arrive home a day after you? Did he miss the plane? :) inquiring minds want to know...don't leave us hanging sister....
Love,
Julie

Unknown said...

Blessed

Barbara said...

Such beautiful children, you are truly blessed dear. Hugs

Anonymous said...

Oh, yes He is! So wonderful to each and all of us in such different and loving ways, Beth. These children are just showering you and Papa over and over. They are just too ... oh EVERYTHING! There is not just one word for these blessings except that...BLESSINGS!
loving you, ~ linda

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

Absolute loveliness! So darling... all of you.

peace~elaine