"Then shall we know, if we follow on to knowthe LORD; his going forth is prepared as themorning; and He shall come unto us as therain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth"(Hosea 6:3)
* God has been showing me how much He loves me lately in so many ways. In turn, it has really opened my eyes to the magnitude of His inexhaustible ability to love. It's who He is. It's what He does. God IS love.
* I've learned that the more I know Him, the more I want to know Him. The deeper I go in my relationship with Him, the deeper I desire to go. I'm never satisfied with where I am with God. I always want more. Thank you sweet Jesus...
* God has shown me that I have some really great friends that mean the whole world to me. Some in real life and some on-line friends. He has blessed me in both worlds with so many precious sisters in Christ.
* He has shown me the sweetness of moments like this. I enjoy seeing the love that Mikaela, Merci and Eli have for one another. I can't wait until little Silas is big enough to join in!
* I've learned that no matter how many grandchildren I see begin to walk, it never gets old. When they go from those tentative first steps to full blown walking, it gets me every time!
* God has shown me the infinite scope of His blessings. Every day, He opens my eyes a little wider to the limitless boundaries of His ability to bless me. As I wrote my gift # 330, I was just overcome by a feeling of awe that He has blessed me so! I truly have experienced a true downpour of His abundant grace and mercy in my life.
* God has shown me that the closer I desire to get to Him, the more I have to rid myself of 'things' of this world. It's all about sacrifice of self and whether or not I am willing to deny those things that are temporal in exchange for the glorious riches of the eternal. Yes, Lord, I will give up whatever it is that is holding me back from a growing, dynamic relationship with You.
* I've seen God's goodness in little things such as 2 sweet grandbabies playing together in a little pool.
(cousins Sawyer H. and Mercie R.)
* God showed me how blessed Jimbo and I are to have such close relationships with our sweet grandchildren. Bryton wanted to wear his papa's motorcycle helmet the other day while riding his bicycle. He was missing him and it made him feel a little closer to him. Thank you, Lord, for grandbabies.
* I've learned that I am so ready for a fresh encounter with my Lord. I am looking forward to a torrential downpour of His Spirit in my life and I am ready to be drenched in the revelation of His mighty Word. Oh, Lord, saturate me with an ever increasing awareness and an unquenchable thirst for MORE of you. May each day bring me closer to you, fill me with more knowledge and give me a yearning to go deeper still. Oh, how I love you, Lord.