Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

things that i love

Things that I love:

**I love it when God opens my eyes and reveals TRUTH to my SEEKING spirit.

**I love it when God widens my understanding of scripture and speaks a much needed WORD to my thirsty soul.

** I love it when all 3 of my girls call at the same time and we have to keep swapping back and forth to talk to each other. So much fun!

** I love it when Bryton and Sawyer get to come to Nana's house and play in the water and paint beautiful pictures for me and Papa.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~
** I love it when my God overwhelms me with His sweet Presence. There is nothing quite as amazing as the feeling that comes when God's spirit settles down upon you.

** I love it when God gives you tangible proof that you can't out give Him by blessing you 6 times over! He is so good and His abundant love for me blows me away. Oh, He is so good!

** I love it when God gives you a glimpse into the human body and shows you His miraculous power in a tiny  baby girl still in the womb. The amazing miracle of life never fails to totally astound me every time I experience this.


She sucked her thumb almost the entire ultrasound. We also got a big smile out of her. I love her already. What a blessed Nana I am.

~~~~~~~~~~
** I love it when God speaks.

** I love it when the Holy Spirit moves in our midst.

** I love it when God lays something on your heart and you act out of love and obedience to Him, and then He just lavishes His love upon you in return. Just because He loves us so much. We serve a good God.

**I love it when my grandchildren in Pennsylvania call me on the phone and I get to hear their precious voices. 

** I love it when God works out the details so my husband and I can take a trip to Boston to see Melissa and deliver all her 'worldly goods' to her and as an added bonus, we get to 'swing' by Pennsylvania on the way home to see our oldest daughter and her precious family! Thank you Lord!!

** I love hugs from sweet boys.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

** I love this t-shirt!


** I love Jesus with all my heart and all my soul. I am so thankful that He loved me enough to die on the cross in my place, that I might have forgiveness of my many sins, redemption through His blood and eternal life with Him in glory! May I honor Him in all that I say and do and may I never fail to spread the gospel to those who need to hear the TRUTH.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please be in prayer for us as we leave in the morning headed to Boston. I won't have Internet service until the evening, so I won't be visiting blogs much, but I will be thinking of each and every one of you! Thank you for your prayers!

8 comments:

Wanda said...

Love all your loves... so many of them are my loves too.

I love Jesus with all my heart and He just keeps getting better and better as I grow more to be like Him.

Again, thank you for such a inspiring post that speaks to my heart.

Alleluiabelle said...

My prayers rise UP UP UP this night for your safe travels. May His abundant blessings fall sweetly down upon you and your husband dear woman of God.

I love your post...

Our grandchildren are the best, aren't they?

And the precious picture of that sweet little blessing in the womb...takes my breath away too. We have a granddaughter in the womb who will arrive early August.

His blessings...are so very very AWESOME.

Love you,
Alleluiabelle

Every Day Blessings said...

great post, and no you can never out give God, He loves to bless us!Have a great trip!

NanaNor's said...

Hi dear friend, Lifting you and your man up for travel mercies and continuing to lift up those who lost loved ones or who were injured in the bus crash. Loved your thankful list-love you!!!
Such a precious ultrasound-how glorious, another precious babe to love.
Hugs, Noreen

Anonymous said...

Loving it when ... so much to love and be thankful for! And the best part is that God is in the very midst of every piece of these loves for He is Love.
May your Boston journey be so special and safe all the way to and from.
loving you, Beth, ~ linda

Nana Jul said...

Your grandboys look like they had a great time at Nana's!! Painting and playing! Technology is amazing - to be able to see what your new grandgirl will look like...she's precious!
Will be praying for your trip to see your girls. May the LORD bless you, and keep you. May He make His face shine upon you and give you peace!
Love ya sista...and yes don't cha just Love Jesus!
Julie

Maryann said...

I love that you took time to record the many blessings God has put in your life. It is so easy to complain about what we don't have so refreshing to read your llist of how God is blessing you. We all have blessings in our life, we all need to stop, look and be thankful ( perhaps I'm preaching to myself)

Beth in NC said...

I LOVE your list, your pictures, and of course I LOVE Jesus. Hallelujah! Oh my, how precious is that baby in the womb?!?!? So sweet!

God bless your trip to Boston.

Love,
Beth