Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

things God has taught me this week

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"God specializes in fresh starts" - (greg matte)

I am so thankful for the sweet new mercies with the Lover of our Soul. 
The Master Creator. The One who IS. New beginnings that erase
the regrets of yesterday. Praise you, Lord.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If we are seeking God with all of our heart, we will find Him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sin doesn't mix with the Holy. Mixing the Holy 
with the profane will only lead to destruction.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If we are walking in God's will, 
we WILL experience God's power.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
God desires for us to be sanctified!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our longing should be for true Holiness and Righteousness. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We grow in relationship with God one step
of obedience at a time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure,
having this seal, the Lord knoweth them that are His...."
(2 Timothy 2:19)

God knows His children. He knows His own. Praise God that when we belong to Him, He is our Abba Father. Our daddy. And He knows us by name. We are His forever....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I never want to be outside of the will of God. No matter where it takes me, no matter what it calls me to do, I desire to be right in the middle of where my Lord has ordained me to be. I do not want to be where my flesh yearns to be and be out of the protective hedge of my God.  My love for my Savior has got to take first priority in my life. I want to please Him above all else. I desire to be totally surrendered. Totally empty of myself. Totally committed to YHWH. In His will. Surrounded by His glory and His presence. Focused on Him. Passionate and purposed about my pursuit of my God and King.  

Thank you, my heavenly Father, for life. Thank you for loving me and giving me the amazing gift of mercy and grace. Thank you for the salvation of my soul. You are everything to me. You are the reason I live. You are my One true desire. I love you with all the I am and I want to live my life according to your will and I want to bring honor to you in all that I do and say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7 comments:

petrii said...

Beth, I love this so! And your sweet heart to always be seeking more of Him. I love you sister ~~ Dawn

Nana's Nuggets said...

Hi! Beth~ this is such a beautiful post! I love coming here for refreshment of my Spirit!! Have a great wk~end! Blessings~

Elizabethd said...

Such words of inspiration Beth. Thank you.

Nana Jul said...

His plans succeed...not the plans a man lays down...And when we walk in step with Him...each and every NEW step ordained my our ABBA will amaze and astound...To God be the Glory!!
Love ya sista...and walking with Jesus - Always an adventure!!
Love,
Julie

Kathleen said...

Wisdom always packs a whallop, doesn't it?!

Nancy said...

This was so wonderful - such nice little pieces of wisdom. I appreciate every one.

LisaShaw said...

Beth, thank you for sharing what I like to call powerful Christ-centered wisdom tools!

Keep having a heart to seek after Him!

Much love to you and your family dear one!