Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

do you need a downpour?

Are you ready for a downpour in your life? A downpour of the anointing of Jesus? Do you need a good drenching, cleansing, deluge of rain in your life right now?

Are you ready to anticipate the windows of heaven opening up and sending a torrent of water to soak your Spirit in the truth of His Word and the truth of who He is? 

My face is lifted to the heavens and my arms are spread open wide. My thirsty soul is ready to receive and my longing heart is expectant as I close my eyes in worship and brace myself for the floodgates to open.

I desire to experience a real revival in my soul and in my spirit. I desire to encounter my Savior with a new heart in a new way and am expecting a new thing to begin.

As the glorious rain of the Spirit comes down, I want to be surrounded by puddles of His goodness. I want to splash in the overflowing waters of His glory. 

I want to be saturated. Soaked. Immersed.  I want the rivers of His mercy to flow around me and over me and cleanse me of all unrighteousness and wash me white as snow. 

I feel the gentle mist on my face and I smile.  I'm ready.... ready for a downpour of the sweet anointing of my Lord in my life. It's beginning to rain.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


(Laylah Beth - 10 days old)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


(Laylah - 12 days old)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Laylah - 2 weeks )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lord, thank you for new life. Thank you for the blessing of your gift of Salvation. In my unworthiness, you make me worthy. In my unrighteousness, you make me righteous. In all my failures, you make things right. I love you and praise you with all of my heart.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN TO THAT SISTER..THE BABY IS SO BIG FOR ONLY FEW DAYS.. AND SLEEPS A LOT AS I SEE.. BABY DOES....THE CLOTHES ARE SO CUTE...I LOVE BABYS.. YOU KIND OF WANT TO TO HUG THEM...GOD BLESS YOU IN USA..AND YOUR MINISTRY.. LOVES FROM HUUB AND I...

NanaNor's said...

Hi dear one, I can't believe how big your little lass is getting-so very precious. Your post today is so similar to a daily post I get about the Lord ready to pour out a new anointing and fresh wine on His children. I'm next to you saying, Yes Lord, more of You, I am Yours. Echoing your desires in my spirit. Watching and waiting.
Much love, Noreen

Just Be Real said...

Lord send me a down pour!!

Beautiful pictures

Blessings.

Kathleen said...

There's just nothing quite like the birth of a new baby to both humble & buoy the heart. What better position to receive the needful rain of which you write? I'm thinking you've been swamped by torrents - - and grateful for it.

Blessings,
Kathleen

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Those pcitures take my breath away...so sweet...and a sweet post...

Unknown said...

Oh I love this! I am ready for a downpour!

Your new grandbaby is BEAUTIFUL!!! What a big blessing in such a little package!