I join Sonya today for her Thankful Thursday and am so glad that she hosts this each week.
Megan, Melissa, Ashlie
1. I am so thankful for my 3 precious daughters. God richly blessed me with sweet girls who love the Lord and I am so thankful that they all call me their best friend.
"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord.." (Psalms 127:3)
2. I am so thankful that Megan and Ashlie are raising their children (my precious little grandbabies) in the admonition of the Lord. They both began teaching them the truths of God's Word when they were just babies and they continue to help their children grow in Him as they get older.
"Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it" (Proverbs 22:6)
Thank you Lord for the Truth of your Word.
3. I am so thankful for something called "skype" so I can talk to my daughter Melissa while she is in Africa. What a blessing modern technology can be!
Thank you Lord for your mercy!
4. I am so thankful that Melissa is feeling so much better. Nothing is worse than knowing your child is very sick and that she is on another continent, far away from home. She has been so sick for the last week and it was so awesome to answer the phone last night and NOT hear her crying. She was happy and laughing and it did this mama a world of good to hear that!
"For I will restore health to you and heal you of your wounds",says the Lord. (Jeremiah 30:17)
Thank you Lord for your healing hand upon my sweet Melissa! You are so good! Nothing is too hard for you!
5. I am so thankful for prayer. There are times when I feel like I am on my face ALL the time and I am so thankful that God hears my cry and that He answers me!
"In my distress I cried to the Lord, and He heard me" (Psalm 120:1)
Thank you Lord for the power and privilege of PRAYER!