Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

THANKful Thursday


Thankful Thursday
I am excited to join Greg for his Thankful Thursday post today!




1. I am thankful that when I cry out to God, He hears me.

"In my distress I cried to the LORD, And he heard me."
Psalm 120:1
++++
2. I am so thankful that I have the amazing and awesome privilege of Worship.

"I was glad when they said to me, Let us go into
the house of the LORD"
Psalm 122:1
++++
3. I am thankful that God delivers and rescues me in times of trouble. He is always
there for me. He tends to me and takes care of me.

"He delivered me from my strong enemy,
From those who hated me, For they were too strong for me"
Psalm 18:17
++++
4. I am thankful that when I am weary, He gives me rest.
When I am down, He lifts me up.
When I am weak, He is strong.
++++
5. I am thankful that when I was a 9 year old girl, I made the decision to ask Jesus into
my heart and accept Him as my Lord and Savior. I am thankful that He lives in my heart
and that through Him, I have forgiveness of sins, redemption, and eternal life.

"But God demonstrates His own love for toward us,
in that while we were still sinners,
Christ died for us."
Romans 5:8

Captivated by His grace and,


 Beth



13 comments:

Unknown said...

Words that ring truth....

TRUTH SHARER said...

While we were YET sinners! I have never been able to grasp the depth of that LOVE! But I was willing to receive it! Praise God for His unending GRACE!

Choosing JOY, Stephanie
JESUS ONLY in 2010

Ella said...

Praise the Lord.....Thankful for His Grace and Mercy!

Andrea said...

AMEN!!
Blessings, andrea

Loren said...

Amen.....with Thankful hearts ~ we come Lord!!

Love you

Yolanda said...

I'm captivated as well Sister.

Great thanksgiving list from a beautiful heart.

With love,
Yolanda

Heart2Heart said...

Beth,

I just love hearing about people's salvation and imagine that party that took place in Heaven at that very moment. Great blessings this week.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Amy Prikazsky said...

Beautiful! I too am thankful that when I cry out He hears me...I just found your blog and I love it! I'm now a follower!Have a great Thursday!

amy
www.theprikazskys.com

achildoftheking said...

Awesome post! Thanks for your visit to my blog Beth. Praise Jesus.

Sherry said...

Hi Beth!

I found your blog through Valerie's. It was so nice meeting you in Houston. Wasn't that an awesome weekend?

We have so much to be thankful for and we should give thanks everyday for God's blessings and presence in our lives.

Blessings to you,
Sherry

Greg C said...

I loved the verses today Beth. As you can see you got on before I got home from work. I got up at 330 to start working on my TT post and I got home from work at 630 pm, talk about a long day. God helped me through.

Nana Jul said...

So much to be thankful for...what an abundant life He gives!
Love you,
Julie

Wylie @ Shout A Joyful Noise! said...

Oh, yes! Praise the Lord. I am thankful with you! Have a blessed weekend!!!
Wylie