Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

THANKful Thursday



Thank you Greg for being the host of this great way to let the Lord and others know how thankful we are for our many blessings!

I am so thankful that I have the privilege to serve a God who loves me and takes care of me. He is so worthy of much more than I can ever begin to deserve.

I am so thankful for a godly husband who has dedicated his life to serving the Lord through ministry. He is a true lover of God. He is an awesome pastor and genuinely loves people. 

I am so thankful that God has allowed me to experience the joy of being a pastor's wife. While it isn't always a bed of roses, it is a wonderful thing to be able to stand beside your husband and minister to people. 

I am thankful that God never stops teaching me things. I have found that the more I seek, the more He shows me. The more I desire, the more He reveals.

I am thankful for my sweet friends in Christ who I have met through this blog. It is just amazing how close I feel to those that I pray for and correspond with. I truly love y'all with all my heart and I appreciate each friendship more than you can imagine!

"He who believes in Me, as the scripture
has said, out of his heart will
flow rivers of living water"
John 7:38

Praise you Lord for life. I praise you for the ability to read the Word and apply it to my heart.
May the truth of the scriptures flow out of me like a mighty river. May I be nothing less
than an instrument used by You for your glory.

Beth

Thankful Thursday
 
 

11 comments:

sister sheri said...

Wonderful words of thanks!

Dontmissyoursunsetlady said...

Thankful for your blog!

sara said...

I smiled through your whole post!!! Praising God with you today!

Kathleen said...

Another gratitude attack. I love it when that happens!

Blessings,
Kathleen

Nana Jul said...

We love you too Beth! Out of Your heart do flow rivers of living water, right onto the pages of your posts!!
We are blessed to read them!
Love,
Julie

Greg C said...

Praise God that we live in a country that I can blog about my beliefs. Thank you so much for joining in today. I always love what you write.

Heart2Heart said...

Beth,

As always, I am so thankful for meeting you and getting to know you more and more that we chat on our blogs. You are one amazing lady!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Tammy@Fear Not said...

I've been in and out for over a week now and just catching up with other blogs. I will need to go back and read what I've missed. I love your thankful notes, and I especially: "He who believes in Me, as the scripturehas said, out of his heart willflow rivers of living water"John 7:38

Steph T. said...

Beth...I am thankful for you and the example you set for me as a minister's wife and a child of God. Thank you so much...blessings sweet friend!
Steph

Nancy said...

Love that. It encourages me to be thankful no matter what small irritations come my way. He is so mighty and wonderful. Bless His name.

Yolanda said...

Very sweet blessings