"Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, And into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless His name." (Psalm 100:4)
1. I am thankful for PRAYER. Prayer is our lifeline to God. It is our time of true communion with Him. Through prayer we are able to connect with a Holy God. We can cry out to Him. Call upon His name. Be thankful to Him. Petition on behalf of others. We can just talk to Him and He hears. Thank you sweet Jesus for Prayer.
2. I am thankful for the book of Acts. It is just filled with the love that the disciples had for Jesus. They loved to spread the gospel. They fasted. They prayed. They encouraged. They preached. They were faithful.
3. I am thankful for God's hand on me. These last few days when I have felt anxiety creep up and began to turn to fear, when I call out to Him and pray His Word, He calms me. Thank you precious Father.
4. I am thankful for the new covered patio that the church provided for us. And the beautiful flower garden that my husband and I worked so hard on. Ok... well, that my husband worked so hard on. But I helped. A little.
5. I am thankful that Stellan had God's hand upon him yesterday. He overcame a deadly episode of VT. I am thankful that he was resting last night. I pray that his sweet mama gets some rest. She is strong. She is full of faith. She has put her trust in God.