Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

longing and loving and learning

My heart is longing for....

Sweet Laylah Beth sugar!
~~~~~~~~~~

Sweet Bryton and Sawyer lovin'! 
~~~~~~~~~

My daughter and her family to come home!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My heart is thankful for:

These precious 4 children that bring me much joy and much happiness!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

808 reminders to have a thankful heart for my Savior who is good all the time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

May I be a sweet savor unto the Lord, today and every day...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we die to ourselves, we learn how to live authentically.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Things I love:

Delicious flavored coffee!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My amazing FiestaWare dishes...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Learning to crochet, thanks to my friend Sherri...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
New books to challenge me and increase my knowledge of the Holy... Oh, how I love Jesus!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love this quote I came across this past week by Priscilla Shirer. It was a much needed Word in my life and spoke volumes to my searching spirit...

"The futility of our efforts may be the Voice of God calling
us to be still in Him instead of trying to
work things out on our own"

Yes, Lord, help me to remember that my life is in your Hands and I want nothing but your direction to guide me. Teach me to strive only for your will to be accomplished in me and through me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom;
and the knowledge of the Holy is understanding"

Proverbs 9:10
~~~~~~~~~~~~


5 comments:

Kathleen said...

Now that's what I call a "full life"! Beautiful babies, a bounty of books, a passion for family, yummy stuff & a heart bent in the direction of gratitude.

Miriam said...

I love how you share, Beth! You are such a blessing! Great quote to remember from Priscilla Shirer.
Praying for you, my dear friend, and your family. That your arms will be filled to overflowing.
Blessings& hugs!

NanaNor's said...

Hugs to you today Beth, Love this post and seeing your precious grands-especially Laylah Beth-she is so beautiful. I watched LSU beat Bama last night and thought of you. Love your dishes and all that makes you you. Just wish we lived closer so we could hang out together and spend time on our knees. Sending all my love to you today dear one.
Noreen

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful insights into your spirit!!! I love the pics of your family!

Anonymous said...

I love the same things you do except for the dishes and knitting stuff :-)

God bless and have a great week :-)