Thankfulness is something that can be easily overlooked in our daily lives. Easily pushed to the back of our minds. Easily lost in the busyness of our daily routines. The truth is, we have so much to be thankful for. I join Greg for yet another Thankful Thursday, giving thanks to my Lord for all that He is and all that He does.
1. I am thankful for the sheer excellence of His name.
"O Lord, our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth"
2. I am thankful that He is my very present refuge.
"The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble"
3. I am thankful that God is a restorer. He restores our relationships, our health, our hurts and our souls. He can restore us back to fellowship with Him.
"He restoreth my soul...."
4. I am thankful that the Lord leads me and guides me and teaches me. I am thankful that He is my shepherd and that He knows me and I know Him.
"I am the good shepherd and know my sheep and am known of mine"
5. I am just so thankful for life.