Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

THANKful thursday - a heart full....

Joining Greg at http://www.gregsgeneralstore.blogspot.com/ once again for a day of thankfulness. Stop in at his place and join in - it will really lift your spirits!
++++++++++
* I am so very thankful that when I cried out to God this week on behalf of my daughter, He heard me. And He had mercy on Melissa and healed her body from the sickness that was threatening her. He has given her the strength to persevere and for that I am thankful!

"In my distress I cried to the Lord, And He heard me" (Psalm 120:1)

* I am so thankful that I have such awesome bloggy friends and when I send out an SOS for prayer, they are all so faithful to lift up my needs! Thank you so much my precious friends. You mean the world to me.

"A friend loves at all times..... " (Proverbs 17:17)

* I am so thankful that the 5 amazing little ones that made these 5 precious handprints, are my sweet grandchildren. Oh, how blessed I am for the Lord to allow me of all people to be their "Nana" and have the privilege of teaching them about Jesus. Thank you Lord. May I always be an example of Christ to them in all I do and say. 


* I am thankful that in 11 days or less, another litttle handprint will adorn that bottom tile. I am thankful that the Lord has protected Megan and the baby and kept them healthy. I am thankful that Mercie is excited about having a little brother. (for now, that is....)


"I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made" 
(Psalm 139:14)

*I am thankful that we serve a God who not only redeemed us but that knows us intimately and calls us by our name. Oh, how amazing is that! He knows me! He knows my name! Thank you Lord that I am yours and that You are mine...

"...fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name, You are Mine."  (Isaiah 43:1)

With a thankful heart,
Beth

14 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh, I just loved this post and am with you all the way! I am glad that God did heal your daughter. I am praying for the birth of your new grandson. Thank you so much for sharing! I love to pray with and for you, and to be thankful with you!

Nancy M. said...

I'm glad to hear that Melissa is doing better! I know you are excited for the new little one who will bless your lives so very soon!

Nana Jul said...

Wow, I cannot believe how fast the time has gone. Only 11 more days until Megan is due?
God is so GOOD to us! And I praise him for the opportunity to pray, and I praise him that he hears our prayers and answers our cry for help!
We are so blessed! Love your little hand prints!
Praise his Holy name!!
Love,
Julie

petrii said...

Oh Beth,
PRAISE THE LORD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW!!

So thankful Melissa is doing well. And that picture of your daughter with Mercie and baby bundle in the tummy is so sweet.

Have a Beautifully Blessed day friend,
Dawn

Loren said...

Oh Beth! Praises from all around :) Praise You Lord Praise YOU!

What a precious pic of your daughter and her baby to be with kisses from sister! I love it!!

and I love you and am so very thankful for you!

Barbara said...

What a wonderful testimony, to the lord and how he takes care of all his children, I praise God for all he did in my life, and see he has did some pretty fantastic stuff in yours too, God bless you my friend, Barbara

Yolanda said...

Beth,

I always love how your thanksgivings tie into God's word, not the other way around.

I was just thinking in my quiet time this morning, that the little one should be arriving soon.

Glad that Melissa is better!

Lovingly,
Yolanda

NanaNor's said...

Dearest Beth, Loved this post!!! You are indeed blessed and it would seem the Lord has granted us both our hearts desires. So glad to hear that Melissa is doing better! How wonderful to have a new little lamb to lead to our Shepherd.
Feel free to email me with prayer needs as they arrive.
Hugs, Noreen

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

So glad to hear about Melissa and the new baby that is almost here! Wow, what a busy season in your life, friend. I know you are treasuring these days. I look forward to the season to come when I can relax again. What a crazy time in my life.

peace~elaine

Heart2Heart said...

Beth,

Constantly praising God everyday for the little things He shows us each day that He truly cares about our needs!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Toia said...

Beautiful post. Thanks so much for sharing and blessings upon the upcoming new addition to your family!!

Kathleen said...

Ooooo, you've got a growing family too! Our newest was just born last week, and I'm so excited to head to WA State next week to get my hands on his newborn, sweetly scented frame.

There's always so much to be thankful for, isn't there? It never hurts to be reminded of that fact.

Blessings,
Kathleen

sanjeet said...

I know you are excited for the new little one who will bless your lives so very soon!
PPC Advertising India

prashant said...

Thank you so much for sharing! I love to pray with and for you, and to be thankful with you!
Contextual Ad Network India