Putting Holy thoughts into Words
Raising my hands in worship
Acknowledging who Christ is!
Internalizing the Holy Spirit
Singing God's name back to Him
Enjoying fellowship with my Savior
What do I love about Praising?
- I love the overwhelming feeling of joy that floods my soul to point of overflowing.
- I love the inexpressable gratitude that fills my heart.
- I love the chills that spread from the top of my head to the soles of my feet.
- I love the way I can't stop tapping my foot.
- I love the way I sing in my head while my hands are busy playing the flute.
- I love the outpouring of the Holy Spirit.
- I love the heaviness of the Spirit in the room pressing down upon my head.
- I love the closeness I feel to Him when I am praising.
I praise Jesus because I absolutely love Him! He gave me life and hope and peace. He shows me love and mercy and grace. He took nothing and made me something. He took all the broken pieces of my life and made me whole. He molded me into a vessel to be used for His Glory. He gave me His Word so I can study and grow. He gave me promises that I can hold fast to.
Jesus is my everything. He is my all in all. I want to praise Him all the days of my life. Thank you, Lord, that I can praise your name. Thank you for the ability to praise and help me to always remember that you are worthy.
"Praise the Lord! For it is good to sing praises to our God. For it is pleasant, and praise is beautiful." (Psalm 147:1)
"Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Praise the LORD!" (Psalm 150:6)