Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

And the winners are....!

What do you get when you take 1 Nana, 1 Papa, 2 daughters, 5 grandkids and put them all in one house?? Joyful chaos! My oldest daughter and her 3 children drove in from Indiana last night and will be here for a few weeks. They have their own house but decided to stay here for a few days. I didn't argue one bit! I hadn't seen them in 8 weeks and I was about ready for some sweet grandbaby sugar. My youngest daughter and her 2 children stayed the night too, so they could all spend time together. What a Nana's dream. Then you throw in our friend Lyndon Longoria who is here preaching our revival and you have quite a full house.

But I know that you are anxious to find out who won the drawing. I actually have 3 winners. I let Mikaela pick the 1st winner and then I couldn't let the other oldest grandkids not have a turn, so I have 2 more winners.

Lisa Shaw is the "grand prize" winner!!
"Angelonwheels" is the 2nd winner!
Pam from "Pam's Journey of Grace" is the 3rd winner!

I need you to email me your mailing address so I can these gifts on the way! I pray that you will all be blessed by what I felt was laid on my heart to send.

I thank each and every one of you. You enrich and encourage me in ways that you can't imagine. I am so thankful that God has allowed me to be part of this circle of friends in Christ.

Beth

11 comments:

Laurie said...

Sorry I didn't make it to your post in time for the contest:)
God bless you sis and congrats to the winners.

petrii said...

Beth,
Hanging out with the g-babes, what in the world is more fun than that!!!

Congrats to the winners ~~ they will be so Blessed by your generous heart.

Have a Blessed evening,
Dawn

Dontmissyoursunsetlady said...

Wow thank you so much! I'm humbled! You are so kind Beth!

valerie said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Sounds like you all had a house full of joy.
I'm glad y'all had such a great time together.

Jennsmere said...

Must have been wonderful having those babies all under your roof!!!

Bless you!
Susan

TRUTH SHARER said...

Congrats to your winners!! So fun! Isn't Lydon the one who lost his wife recently? Oh - I hope I got that right because I have him on my prayer list. Blessings to all of you!

You are in your family glory with all those youngin's in your home!!

Choosing JOY,
Stephanie
[walking by faith]

TRUTH SHARER said...

Opps - I meant to spell "Lyndon" - so sorry!

LisaShaw said...

Hey Sweetie - I came over here to see what the LORD gave you to share with us today :) as your blog always blesses me and I was so surprised to see my name in your post :)

Family and friendship time is SO PRECIOUS dear one. I'm glad you are enjoying time with them.

I am so deeply appreciative of the blessing gift. Congratulations to the other two ladies as well.

You are such an incredible GIFT Beth. Love you.

Pam said...

Wow! Thanks Beth!! Lisa let me know in an email!! Bless you Beth...and how blessed you are to have your family and friends. That is so wonderful. love, Pam

Unknown said...

I am too thankful that God has used you as a vessel to enrich people's life. Grace and peace to you.

A Stone Gatherer said...

Have such fun while they are here!