I got tagged 2 times by Michele and Jenny, so here is my "8 things" post.
8 things I am looking forward to:
* Vacation at the beach with ALL my kids and grandbabies
* My oldest daughter and 3 precious grandbabies coming home from Indiana after being gone for 7 weeks!!
* Grandbaby kisses
* Thursday night worship - awesome
* My middle daughter graduating from college at LSU next month- Yes!
* Spring, spring and more spring
* Our revival which starts Sunday
* Spending time with my sweet husband
8 things I did yesterday:
* Had a glorious Sunday morning service
* Had a super glorious Sunday night service
* Spent time rocking my newest little grandson, Sawyer
* Spent time having fun outside with his big brother, Bryton
* Ate leftovers for lunch (no cooking!)
* Taught week 4 of Esther
* Forgot to take my blood pressure medicine....
* Finished reading "He Speaks to Me" and plan to read it again. And again...
8 things I wish I could do:
* Sing really pretty
* Get a better camera - mine is not doing so well
* Be a better wife to my sweet husband!
* Learn to be a little less OCD
* Work part-time instead of full-time
* Find a cure for cancer
* See my grandkids that are in Indiana right now.... :(
* Spread the gospel to everyone!
8 shows I watch:
I don't have cable or satellite, so I don't watch TV, but I do like to watch DVD's
* Jon and Kate + 8
* Love comes softly series
* Louie Giglio
* Veggie Tales
* Thomas the train
* The Ultimate Gift
* Thicker than Water
* Saving Sarah Cain
I can't just pick 8 people. Anyone who reads is invited to post these same 8 things!
Also please remember in prayer: